Thursday, January 21, 2010

Here I go with my attempt to Blog

Today is my first attempt to use Blogging in my ministry as Associational Missionary for Mississippi County Baptist Association, Blytheville Arkansas. We have 44 Southern Baptist Church's in our County with a range of 350 to 10 in Sunday School and Worship each Sunday.

One of the burdens of my heart is that we see a great increase in reaching people for Jesus Christ in all of our churches. Monday January, 18, 2010 MCBA hosted an evangelism rally with theme of Reach Generation Now with training in God's plan for sharing. Forty-Four individuals who represented 13 churches experienced presentation on :(1) Prayer Walking (2) Distrubuting invitation to Easter Sunday Services (3) Follow- up on those visiting in the Easter Sunday Service.

We live in a time when there needs to be more emphasis on reaching people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. There is a need for revival in the hearts of God's people which will bring a Spiritual Awakening in or communities for lost people being saved.

Will you join me in praying for revival and asking God what we need to do for revival to come in our lives.

4 comments:

  1. Bro. Charles, excellent blog and I couldn't agree with you more about reaching people for Jesus. God is continuing to work and bless! We had a teenager saved at church a couple of weeks ago and last week on Wednesday night, we saw a child give their heart to Christ!

    During Bro. Todd's sermon this past Sunday, he made mention that only 5% of teenagers in Arkansas have crossed the line of faith. That blows my mind. I don't know what the answer is but I know we have to put on the full armor of God and go to battle for our youth and our children!

    Thanks for all you do! Celebration Sunday coming up this Sunday. We'll be baptizing 7 more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good Bro. Charles and you already have a post.......allright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to know if we having church services tomorrow? or a place were we can check it!

    ReplyDelete