Friday, January 22, 2010

Thank you for comments on my first blog

Thank you to those who respond to my first blog. It is helping me to continue with the method of communicating with others. Recently while attending the NoBA( National organization of Baptist Association) summit 10 in Fort Worth, Texas God cleared up several area of concern that I have being dealing with. Through a presentation on Spiritual renewal it was obvious to me the greatest need in our Christian Life is to renew our walk with God g0 back to they way it was when we were first saved. This has to begin in we ministers for it to effect the Church. A Second presentation spoke to the need of returning to prayer as central to everything we do. A third presentation made me aware of the great and urgent need to reach the middle and younger adults with the gospel and this will mean new and different ways of communicating with them. Thus I have begun to blog with prayer that middle and younger adults will hear the gospel and church will develop intentional methods of carrying the Gospel to them. Watch for future blogs when I will keep you up on my journey in this area. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment